Friday 29 January 2016

Final Digipak

This is my final digipak that I have created by using the feedback I recieved from my first draft digipak.
Here I have changed the back cover of the digipak to make it include more information about the album which would generally be on digipak's being sold. I have included logo's from the internet to add a barcode which is necessary on a digipak as it would have to be scanned to be bought in a shop. Also, I added logo's from social media sites which will advertise and give more information about the digipak. I used the facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, soundcloud and spotify. Finally, I added information about the distribution and credits to people which is seen on most digipaks.I believe that these images I included make my digipak look more realistic and relatable to digipaks I have analysed. Also on my feedback, I recieved the suggestion to make the text on the back cover slightly smaller to give more room on the back cover for the other images added. I believe that this feedback has helped me to make my digipak more realistic and eyecatching.

I also recieved feeback to change the top right image by possibly making it black and white. I tried this effect on my digipak and I do not believe that it made my digipak look better as the effect made the image look out of place from the complete digipak.









No comments:

Post a Comment