Friday 29 January 2016

Final Magazine Advert



This is my final edit on the poster for the music video I have created. I have not changed many features from the draft edit however I tried every feedback point I recieved to change about the draft edit. This feedback helped to make my magazine advert better and of a more high quality.
I have enhanced the image on the magazine advert to make her more noticable and drawn to the front. This is effective as it will make the audience notice the poster and recognise it as a magazine advert. Also, I have blanded the image more around the outside to make it merge into the background slightly more as it was very ridgid against the dark background. I believe this has given the image a softer effect as it does not look very sharp. 
From my feedback, I also gained the ideas to change the text placement. In my previous

No comments:

Post a Comment