Wednesday 14 October 2015

Audience Feedback

I showed my video to my media class and recieved a lot of supportive feedback on how to make my music video better and of a higher quality.
One of the pieces of feedback I gained was to collect some close up shots of the actress lip-syncing. I was told I should get a close up shot of her mouth as she lip-syncs, her eyes possibly blinking in slow motion, putting on make-up in the mirror (to connect with the idea of being a stereotypical thing for teens) and a close up of her possibly painting her nails.
I also got feedback to have more cuts throughout the video as some of the shots I have already are slighly too long. I was suggested to get different costumes (linking to the idea of 'white teeth teens') and different locations to shoot in which would possibly be a bedroom/at a mirror, or a different room in the house. The costume ideas I was suggested was a different coloured dress/outfit with drastic make-up and then a simpler outfit with no make-up at all. I would like to put my actress in a wider range of costume to enhance the idea of stereotypes in the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment