Monday 5 October 2015

Final Digipak (front and back cover)


This is the final front and back cover of my digipak. The front cover is closely related to the digipak/cd's i analysed which is s good point as it links closely to the genre and theme that I am aiming for. The front cover is very dark with the artist's face on the front, looking directly into the camera which was used on the digipak by Charli XCX and Marina and the Diamonds. I believe this is a strong point as the idea of her looking into the camera suggests she is looking into the audience's eyes and telling them to buy the CD. The mise-en-scene used in this image is dark clothes, with a large necklace which is used often by Lorde and her hair is down and loose. The make-up she is wearing on her eyes is very bold and noticable on the front cover. which is used in a lot of the digipak's I have analysed myself. The font on the front cover is very similar to the font that Lorde, my chosen artist uses. On this, the text is showing the artist's name, the album name and the featuring song, which is included in Lorde, Charli XCX and Marina and the Diamonds' digipak. The background is plain black which makes the artist's image stand out on the cover a lot.


The back of the digipak I have created is very simplistic but bold. The white font is against a black background, making it very noticable and eye-catching. This is the same font I used on the front cover. On this digipak face, I have included each song title that would be included on the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment