Friday 25 September 2015

Slow Motion Video Inspiration

For my music video, I would like to include some shots of slow motion images. I have researched into slow motion music videos and found a few that I would like to base a lot of the shots in my music video in. I will not do the whole music video in slow motion, but some shots may need to be in slow motion to give serious effect. These are the two videos that I like the most as they have shots that I could include in my music video. I have collected a few shots of multiple music slow motion music videos.
I like the idea of using slow slow motion shots in my music video as i think that it is a very effective way to slow the audience emotions, meanings or feelings. For example, in my music video, I may use it to portray the artists' feelings towards not being a 'White Teeth Teen' by making her do small actions that are done by people who are not in the 'popular' groups at school. (e.g. on her own walking down the street, listening to different music, going through her clothes which are different or even a close up of her putting her dark lipstick/makeup on.)
This is a good idea as I will strongly be able to portray the differences between 'white teeth teens' and average people.














No comments:

Post a Comment