Wednesday 16 September 2015

Magazine Mock Up

This is the magazine mock up I have created for when I create my final magazine advert.
I like the idea of this mock up as it is laid out very well and like most of the magazine adverts I have researched. The layout is very simplistic but it is very similar to Lorde's magazine adverts, which is what I am aiming for.
The background for the advert will be plain white with bold black text on the front of it. This means that the image can also be in colour which I would be unable to do if the background was black.
This will be a different idea to Lorde's usual style of advertisement , however I do not want the advert to be exactly like Lorde's, I would like to imput my own style into it too.
The image on the magazine advert is very like Lorde's style of image due to her hair almost being the main focal point of the image. This is a style I would like to include in my advert as the person I will use has similar hair to this artist and I can incorporate that idea into my own magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment