Friday 18 September 2015

Costume Ideas

This is the costume type that I will likely use for my music video as it relates to Lorde's style very well as she mainly wears black/dark colours and a red lipstick.
From the music video by Lorde that I analysed, she was wearing a white tshirt with a large necklace which I have interpreted into my own costume idea. However, with the tshirt, I may use black or white, it will depend on the background that I will use for each time the my actress is lip-syncing as I do not want them to clash with each other.
The black jeans will be used as they will very rarely be seen throughout the video but I would like them to match the whole outfit. This is the same for the black boots.
The make-up I am going to use on my actress will be a dark red lipstick to give her an 'edgy' and 'mysterious' look, which fits with my genre very well. The eyeshadow will also fit with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment