Friday 11 September 2015

Moodboard - Mise-en-scene

I have created this moodboard on behalf of the inspiration for the mise-en-scene used in my music video.
As most of my video will only include mid to close up shots of the artist, I have researched into indie pop artists to inspire me for my music video. In this moodboard, mainly 'punky' styles are included due to the use of leather jackets, dark lipstick and a wide use of black clothing. However, in some of the images, a 'sweet innocent' style is interpreted as I may need this costume inspiration as my music video is mainly about the contrast of people and how the contrast is included in different social groups.
The artists in this moodboard include Florence and the Machine, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, and Taylor Swift who all have individual styles but they all fit into my costume/mise-en-scene inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment