Monday 14 September 2015

Digipak Mock Up

  

This is my hand drawn mock up of the digipak I created to give me an insight into what my final digipak wil look like. I like this idea that I have created as it fits well with my genre and artist. The inside of the digipak will have a black background which contains the cd, a small lyric booklet and a long shot image of the artist. On the outer section of the digipak, the background is white, which is a contrast compared to the inside. On the outside, there is the front cover with the album title, artist name, artist image and a subheading. On the centre of the outer section, there is the song titles listed in order in a bold black font against a white background alongside the left hand outer section which has a close-up image of the artist. 
On the CD, there is the logo that Lorde uses on many of her CDs. which I have drawn onto the top of it.
The small lyric booklet will be on the inside of the digipak, however this may bulk up the digipak as it may be a thick booklet. If i definitely interpret this idea into my final digipak, I will make sure that it is a thin booklet by making the lyrics inside small but big enough for the average person to be able to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment